Dear blogger,
So, I am happy to say that I am officially finished with my content in my feature article!!! Yay! I'm not putting it here though because I want to wait to show it off in the finished product. All that's left is getting the other pictures and interviews. I have decided that the interviews will be a part of a small little section that goes with the pictures in the feature article. This also means that my feature article is just a bunch of stories and scientific evidence bundled up together, but I'm ok with that since I'm just trying to manage my time at this point.
But you've read the title of this blog post, so let's get to some naming.
Now, I already had the name of the feature article, which was "Pets to the Rescue" with the added caption "Have a ruff day? Here's an inside look to how our favorite friends have helps us make it through this cat-ostrophic year." Yes, I love the animal puns. Bailey and I already agreed on adding animal puns to our titles, captions, and feature article. I think at this point I'm probably the only one who is using animal puns in my article, but we agreed the use of animal puns brings character to our magazines. Sure it may be childish, but it makes our magazines stand out a bit.
Now for the other side title names. These will be on the side of the cover pages as well as in the table of content page. Some names I've based on the extra pictures I took (like the pictures of the dogs at the Grand Canyon and my fish Orion), others are just animal puns I came up with that could be the title of some compelling articles. So here is the list:
- The Mountain Dogs
- Can't Get Any Betta Than This: A Guide to Raising Your very own Betta Fish
- The Tweet on the Street
- Toadally Worth It
- Feeling Irrelephant? Have some motivation from Otto, ZooBorns's baby elephant!
- Hello Polly! The Singing Parakeet
- Don't Forget Your Pugs and Kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment