Friday, January 15, 2021

Interviews Part 2

Dear Blogger,

So... I tried for hours to get the audio for the third interview, but it just wasn't working. So I give up. Here is a general basis to the answers I got with the pictures that I took. I'm not really going to be doing some commentary this time.

So the two interviewees are and elderly couple who have had their pets for many years. They love their pets a lot. This is probably the strongest out of all the interviews.

What pets do you have and how long have you had them?

We have Rosie who is our 12 year old pug. We have Sophie, who is also a pug. She is 13 years old. There's Maddie, our little puppy, who is almost year old. She is a French-bulldog. We also have Abby who is our very shy cat.

I did not ask the second question because I knew they had their pets for a very long time.

How much of an impact have your pets made on you before the pandemic?

Well our pets have always had a positive impact on us. They are the ones who keep us happy and encourage us to go out more. They are just such a delight to be with.

Have they made a more positive impact since the pandemic and if so, in what ways have they positively affected your life during these hard times?

Well, our dogs are happier that we are more home often. They are more energetic. We may not be feeling much different due to the pandemic, but our dogs are very happy, and that's what's important.

And here are the best of the photos that I took. A lot of them are similar shots just different versions of them or the dogs decided to look at a different direction 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Annotated Bibliography

Annotated Bibliography