Dear Blogger,
So I really didn't expect to make a part three to the interviews and you probably weren't expecting it either. Oh well, on with the interview!
This interview was with a younger teenage, Olivia, and her sister, Ava. This was about their family pets (well pet now since their fish died). We did this interview through text, then I went to their house to take some pictures of their cat afterwards. I didn't want a repeat of recording the interview then not being able to get it on blogger so you have to write down a summarized version of the answers they gave you and all the authenticity is gone.... Anyway, you will notice that I asked a few more questions this time, mainly for clarification. Olivia was mainly answering the questions, but Ava also answered some, also mainly for clarification. So here is the interview:
What pets do you have and how long have you had them?
We have a family black cat named Magenta who's six yrs old, and we've had here since she was 8 weeks. There were also Ava's two fishes
Hi it's Ava. I had four fish. Two blue betas one named Bubbles. One name named Harold glen bubbles Crowell Ponte-Katzman jr. Bubbles lived for 3 months. Harold lived a year and a half
Did you or your family adopt one of them (referring to the fish) due to the pandemic?
No. There all dead
How much of an impact have your pets made on you before the pandemic?
My cat is my best friend and I have lived here and used her for emotional support a lot in the past
Anything about the fish?
I loved both fish very much. Bubbles was my first pet ever. And his death was traumatising
Harold was also beloved and gave my comfort and confidence in my self to take care of something
Me
Have they, I guess just the cat at this point, made a more positive impact since the pandemic and if so, in what ways have they positively affected your life during these hard times?
Magenta is really good for my anxiety and hells me feel like everything isn't burning down. Her being there to eat breakfast is a good constant and important to my routine.
*helps
Minus the grammar and spelling errors, because I took the text directly from our text, this is a pretty good interview. Now, of course I will fix and polish it when I put it into the magazine, but I really like this one. It shows how their pets are their emotional support as well as the impact of their pets on them. I like how they stated that Magenta helps them with their anxiety and keeps them on routine, which is great! I want to some how figure out how to fit Harold Glen Bubbles Crowell Ponte-Katzman Jr. into my magazine. I don't know if I will, but I'll try. I just think that name is awesome!
Now here are the pictures I took. I wasn't able to get anything with either Oliva or Ava in the photo because they didn't want to be in any of the pictures (which I respect). So here are some of the shots. Again, no commentary, but at least there isn't as many pictures to mindlessly scroll through like last time (sorry about that by the way). So without further ado, here is magenta!




No comments:
Post a Comment