Dear blogger,
...well, I feel like a total idiot. I actually thought that the last two blogs were going to be the last blogs for this project. I still stand by everything I said though in the final thoughts blog, except for the fact that it was my final project.
So after I created, what I now know is, the rough draft, we showed it in front of our peers and took notes. Here is what my notes looked liked by the end of it.
Can't read it? Well, here is the, somewhat accurate, text translation to the mess of scribbles on the page:
Title Page:
- My main cover picture is very good and glossy. So ditch the other smaller pictures and just keep to the big one.
- Add the smaller titles to the sides.
- Make the "Claw Stars" bigger and put it in all caps.
- Add the time issue somewhere (like August 2020).
- Add selling line (after we make one).
- Fix to a specific color scheme.
- Perhaps have a "Paw Star of the Month" with Maddie (more on that later).
- Change the font to be more sophisticated.
Content Page:
- Redo everything.... next
- Turn the circle pictures into paws because it's animal related.
- Add the Claw Star of the month here.
- Put a faded picture of one of the pets with their owners in the background and then put the text on top. It will fix it that way.
- Change the font and size of text.
Feature Article:
- Make the title bigger.
- Take more pictures of the owners with their pets.
- Get rid of the line in the middle of the second page and fix the article layout.
- Change the circles to paw prints.
Concept:
- Work with Bailey to solidify the concept look.
- Yeah...that's about it.
So overall... I have a lot of work to get through. This is going to be a bit rough, but I think I can get through it. I'm probably going to start with redesigning the content page with Bailey so that we can start getting our concept together.
Then I'll see if I can get more pictures. Since I already have the interviews, I won't need to stay at their houses for long and it can make my parents breath easier with their qualms of covid. Another thing is that I finally got my license!!! So now I don't need to rely on my parents to take me from place to place. I still need to tell them where I'm going and for how long, but it makes it so much easier on me to get to where I need.
I'm not sure what the next blog will be about, but I guess we'll see when we get there. See ya next blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment